Thursday 21 February 2013

The Law of Attraction: Timing

"The attitude that we would have is: 'The universe is lining it up just right, and the timing will be just exactly right. And I'm not doing anything wrong.

 I'm doing everything just exactly right. And in the perfect timing, a timing that I cannot even quite see yet this is going to happen., and meanwhile there isn't anything else for me to do.

 How is it that you all get so involved in things that have nothing to do with you?

 The Law of Attraction is a huge Law. So next time you find yourself thinking: 'Well, I should write one more affirmation, or I should do one more virtual reality visualization. I need to do something. I must be doing something wrong, or what I'm wanting would be,'

We say, what you need to do is chill out, step back. What you need to do is relax and accept that you've done your work. You've asked; the Universe is doing its work; it is answering. Your work is to get into this place where you joyfully receive it.

You can't keep score about when it's coming or where it's coming, or how it's coming.

In other words, you accept, in this faith-based attitude, that it is coming and all is well. Then, when you really get there, then it doesn't matter how long it takes--but it doesn't take any time. If you could say, 'I don't care how long it takes,' you're there! And then it takes no time. But as long as it matters how long it takes, you're not there--and it's going to take a long time.

In summary, just ..Ask, Believe, Receive, Achieve.. just think 'Magic... Abra-Cadabra... and the 'abra' will remind you of the way it must be. After all, it is 'Magic'..the magic of you and creation, which, with the right attitude and expectation, is the most unstoppable power in the universe!   Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment